CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Rawr


Rawr I love this picture :D teehee. So cute ! Get from http://strawberrytelle.tumblr.com
Love the drawings I've uploaded almost all of the drawings to my fb !
Teehee . Well , I did wrote at my album is from that website , so not consider stealing right ?
hmmm ..

So today is a boring sunday again. Did't go anywhere , just went to kepong to have a dinner.
Actually we're going to TheCurve to have dinner , but den my family changed their mind.
Still thought can go shopping in TheCurve , but byebye liao ): boohoo.


April 16 is coming , but dunno want to do what on tis day.
Wanna hangout , but dunno my mum will approve or not ): * sigh * .


旧病复发 ! Sei le D:
OMG , I'm getting crazy about him again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something. (: