CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Busy week ; Angry bird

Hello everybody ! I've been so long did't touch my bloggie, omg i miss you bloggie and i know you miss me too!
Lol whattheshit :p ok lets back to topic .

I've been busy with something & studying on last week.
Mid year exam started on last monday . Everything pretty well , exam was okok only.
Hope my result was not too bad , bless me :p !
Exam is going to end on next tuesday. OMG , time pass fast please ! I wanna end the exam.
But there's a good with exam , is that u can sleep when u're done :p hahaha. Nice ( Y ) !
Tmrw is monday , the last second day of exam , wish me luck everyone ! hehehe thank you :)

I went to a wesak walk on last tuesday at Brick Fields , KL .
I bet you all know about it right ? Because of the traffic jam around KL .. lol
12km wesak walk , zomg. but I dunno why , my legs aren't pain at all like last time.
Maybe I already used to it gua ? * gua ur head. u did't even go jogging when u're free *

Hey did you know about the " Chrome Angry Bird " ?
You can play angry bird thru google chrome , this is the website : http://chrome.angrybirds.com/
Hahahaha. Nice ! but still , play with ipad / iphone or wadever that's touchscreen phone or wadever that got angry bird inside is much more better.. and i dunno why. :) hehehe.
PS : I'm not playing any jokes or wadever like some website boom out scary thing or wadever. This is 100% true :) teehee.


Oh ya , yesterday was 521 right ? I tot is THE END OF THE WORLD ?
OH NO ! I'M ALIEN ~~ \(^o^)/

Song of the day :

4 comments:

  1. LOL I stuck at level 1. WTS!
    I am a noob player ):

    ReplyDelete
  2. i play until 3-10++
    i forgot how much le.
    damn me go delete the cache ( memory of browser ) den all the game goodbye liau )):

    ReplyDelete
  3. -.- u pandai la. * clap hands *

    ReplyDelete

Leave Something. (: