CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Saturday, May 7, 2011

When people walk away from you, let them go.

Hello everyone :D Long time did't blog , since when is my last post huh ? hmm .. 
I know you all will say " not very long jek .. " , but to me is very long. 
Hahahaha .. I just like to share my things with everyone ! Teehee. 

Saw the picture above ? Nice ? Larissa made it for me !! Thank youuuuuu !! ♥ I love it very much.
* I think this is the 3rd time that I saying thank you to you :p hahahaha. *
She say this is my additional b'day present . wuahahaha. 
Now my phone have a new accessories liao !! Actually i'm going to buy a new accessories for my phone , but then I dunno what to buy. So until that day larissa gave me this , so no need buy liao lu. Hehe.
Larissa , you help me save my money liao ! LOL 

Ah say til money. I seriously bankrupt liao -.- Haih . 
Use too much on April . I think i'm going to find a part time job to do and going to start saving money right now , seriously. No money = no shopping with babes. =( * sob sob * 
I miss shopping with larissa & may li  ! arghhh , our last outing is on my b'day !
So seriously , I need cash right now !! $_$ MONEY FACE !! 

Mothers day is tmr . Going to have dinner at somewhere. I hope is not the same place ? 
Or maybe is really the same place -.- ? AH nvm , just EAT ! Teehee.
Happy Mothers Day to all mummy, mama & mother ( S ) . :D ♥

Recently , I have some problems , but i'm not going to say it out here.
Haih , friendship ? I don't even know who you are, you change alot do you know that ?!
Don't blame it on me, is your own problem , friend. 
I can pretend nothing happen , if you start to talk to me nicely. 
Thank you :)  

It doesn't matter where, when, or how we met. What matters is the fact that we did.
最近看了一本爱情小说。突然想起以前的好多事情和他 ♥ 。
如果当初的我和他就像小说里的男女主角,那现在的一切都会不同。
今天有点EMO ,过了一阵子又没事了。好无奈啊 ╮(╯▽╰)╭

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something. (: