CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Sunday, July 22, 2012

The good part of my life.


Hai everyone! It's been awhile since I've came to my blog! Its late night right now, & I have a sudden urge to update my blog since one of my lovely reader told me and say that she's been waiting for my update (': ngawh! I actually thought I just write this blog and syok sendiri, did't know that there's actually someone there reading my blog! I feel loved. <3

Life has been good to me, yeah somehow good. Relationship with the boyfie is great! Getting more understanding and knowing each other more and more. Few outings with le fatty bum in this few months, did't came here to update about it, i'm just too lazy. HAHA. I'll just post up some pictures of us? ;)
 My birthday. 

The latest! Hari Koperasi!
I think he become more pro at changing face when we're selca-ing. Probably affected by me, HAHAHA. I guess he'll become my selca partner next time :p teehee! We had just passed our 8months, time flies. 2 more months and we have been together for one year. Wow. Boyfriend in the same time also my best friend. The best guy listener I had ever seen :') I think he's the only guy that can stand my stupidness & my noisy mouth. & also the most understanding guy friend of mine! *friendzoned* HAHAHA. I love you lah bum x cannot resists your cuteness seriously. :3 

Except for my lovey dovey love life, don't forget my best buddey ever! LARISSALIMXIAOXUAN! Love talking to her & spending my time with her seriously! She is a mad women, crazy about shopping & hot dudes forever. She like buff dude that wear tight shirts and also skinny jeans. Other than that, she love selca looots. Okay wait, every girl do love selca. :p Heh, ok here is some pic with my best buddey (: 

Oh yeah! That day while we're walking at TheCurve, guess who we meet up?!?! Our long lost buddey that had transfer to DJ for already half year, Esther Wong!! Damn, luckily I brought along my polaroid that day so we get to took a pic with her! Ok I think I had described tooo over... but... I miss her alooooot! This friend here, is another crazy one, but she's crazy in another way. Hmmm, or should I say, a unique way? Heh. That's the cuteness of her. :3 
Yay met my new buddy! KaiXuan the pretty tall tall girl with dimples on the cheek! Gah damn I love her dimples damn muchie. Or should I say, I likey peoples who have dimples. They loook so pretty with dimples when they smile :3 
" & When you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know oh oh ~ you don't know you're beautiful. "
HAHAHA This girl here, I can tell you that, SHE LOVES SELCA ALOT. Like seriously! & also tweeting, she must tweet like every sec :p omg. HAHAHA. Nah just joking, but its kinda true tho. lololol shhh :p hehe. 
Lastly, 
Y(^o^)Y 

Oh yea! Last month, June, I went to a camp called Delta Camp that organize by Datin Tan from my school! It was awesome. Delta camp is some how like a church camp? I learned lots of things, hmmm, yeah kinda? :) & I can't believe I hold a frog for 10sec! HOMG. I have a proof for it! 
 SEE SEE SEE! Press in the pic and zoom in! ITS A REAL FROG. & I tot it was a jelly or something.... lol okay. Its actually a game that called " Fear Factor " . At first we doesn't know what game is it, until every group had chosen someone to be the one that represent the group & then they will only revealed what's the game. & i'm the chosen one. Lolol. Ok at least I had fun (: ehehehe! 
 Yay for my team! Team Eska! :D

DELT△ CAMP 

Alright, that's all for today & its getting late! I need to get some beauty sleep. 
Ciaos everyone. xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something. (: