CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Monday, October 22, 2012

221012

Days after PMR is getting boring & more boring, but i'm feeling so relax right now! Like finally, everything is over. No more spending day dating with my reference books & tuition. Oh yes yes yes! I actually can't believe everything passed so fast, like just a blink of eye. 

I'm kinda speechless for every paper. Some are hard like a rock, some are easy. Worried for every paper, especially my BM. Hopefully I wont fail & at least get an B, okay lah I don't wanna be greedy, C lah please?  *puppyeyes* hehehe. Okay lah, don't wanna talk about PMR already makes me more worry about my result. ( or maybe I should be worry...) 

Went out with my boy last Saturday. Missed the Genting trip with the others, BIG BIG SIGH. Wanting to go so badly but then cause of some reason. :( :( :( Oh well. At least I did enjoy my day with le boy! Yay happy face again :) :) ! Hehehehe. This is the first time going out with him, alone. Yeah, first time, just the two of us. Normally we will go out with the others too, but then this is kinda a sudden plan, so yeah. :D 

So okay this boy here was craving for meetfresh & teppanyanki. I actually wanted to eat sakae sushi again, but then is kinda boring cause everytime we came out forever sakae sushi. I think even the workers there recognize us. wtf :p hahahahaha. Just joking! We walked around the mall like some lifeless kid, we walked from old wing to new wing, den from new wing to old wing again. Lolll lifeless huh? 


Watched The Fierce Wife, Final Episode with him too! My rating for the movie was okayokay lah. Should have watch the Sinster, a horror movie. I'll probably use my hand cover my eyes through the whole movie.. -.- I admit i'm a scary cat okay, but still wanna go and watch it. hehehehehe. Stubborn me. We chit chat during the whole outing, talked about everything that happen in our daily life. Ah damn I miss you :') 

xoxo I love you babyboo :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something. (: