CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

121212

hello hello! Happy 12 12 12 to everyone in the universe :) Did't update my blog for dunno how many thousand years. Oh well, no one read my blog anyway, except for you, yeah you, the one that reading my blog now :p hahahaha.

After PMR over, I've been went for part time job hunting. Ok I only asked for GSC CINEMA & they tell me to wait for their call. So I did.. for a few days. Slacking at home like a potato everyday, BORING. -_-
So..... there's this Sunday my uncle and my aunt came to my house, and he told me that his office there need people to do date entry for them. So then, I accepted the job. Oh yay! And so den my job life started. Work is boring sometimes, if the whole office w/o anyone talking or fooling around. hahahaha. But then the job is great, pay is great too :) I guess this is the best job I had ever did in my life? ( harlo you did before many job meh? ) ok only one lah. -_- My colleague are the best man. They are damn friendly! First I tot the office will be super scary and boring, and everyone will be like super busy everyday. But then they work super relexing, (maybe not to stress out yourself hohoho) They even bring lots of snacks and share with everyone when there's free time. AWESOME \o/ Guess I gained lots of weights for the whole month? ehehehhehehe.

& then til yesterday, is my last day at there. :c Haven got my salary for this month yet, sooner or later gonna go back and pay a visit to get my salary and meet them again :) whee, can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something. (: