CLICK IT PLEASE :D

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Ugly Truth

Not sure whether posting this is it a good thing or bad thing.....

There's so many pretty girls out there, whenever I look at their instagrams, damn my self esteem level just went to negative. They post selfie everyday, is like a daily routine to them. People like me, which doesn't have anything to adore people's eyes, thinks that posting selfie everyday is a shame. lol 

I only post pictures of me when i'm out for fancy dinner or friends party, or maybe i'll add some effect in it so that I won't look horrible. HAHAHA. but most of my photos are with someone, someone beside me. I seldom post picture of myself, only. I'm afraid to get judge by peoples, afraid to get nasty comments (ok I know no one will comment on my pictures but some people will talk behind me. hmm) or maybe i'm just shy.... ha ha ha

The boyfriend always cheer me up says that ' no you're beautiful, I'll love to see pictures of  yourself everyday! ' OFCOZ LAH... you are boyfriend ma. Sometimes he actually cheers me up but I still didn't get over with it. Thanks my lovely boyfriend, but the problem is in me. *cries at the corner*

I tried to change myself. YES I MEAN CHANGE. Some people looks good no matter whether are they on glasses or no, *super admire* So I tried to get the permission of wearing contact lenses from my mum, but the answer is always no no no. I guess no means no then. Hurhurhur. I tried to put on makeup before, but with my glasses on, I think I can win the best halloween costume of the year. lolol. I changed my glasses from half frame to full frame. Idk does it looks nicer on me or bad on me, but myself, I think I looks better in full frame teehee. & the boyfie's glasses also full frame! So when everyone saw both of us wearing glasses, they will be like ' wah couple glasses ah? ' hahahahaha ok

I always complain to the bf, he says that I'm just lack of confidence cause he actually have the same feeling with me. HAHA if you know us yeah you know. But then I guess I have to type out all of this only can express the inner feelings out, PS I'M JUST COMPLAINING PLS DUN JUDGE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave Something. (: